Monday, November 13, 2006

No Change

Good news! My cervix has not changed for the worse since last week. I am still measuring 1.3cm without fundal pressure but 1.2cm with... up from 0.8cm last week. They are certainly going to release me today and I'm just waiting to see my doc before I know what is going on.

I will get another fFN this week even if I don't get it today- since Friday it will have been two weeks since my last one. And I'm hoping that the MFM doc I saw yesterday wrote in my orders yesterday that I could get Procardia upon discharge in case I start contracting more. We will see. I have noticed with as many doctors as I have, sometimes things get lost in the shuffle. Good thing that doc has a phone and I have a lot of time on my hands to pester a doctor.

I'll update later after things are all settled.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Looks like you may get your wish, to be big and uncomfortable :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! Happy 27 weeks! I finally figured out how to post here. Keep up the hard work!!
Jessica