Monday, September 18, 2006

Vampira

My Mom left this morning after a much too short visit... they are always too short. I am comforted to know that when (if) we move, I will be able to see her much more often.

Unfortunately, Margaret had a couple of bad (sleepless, crying) nights while Mom was here. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what was going on with her until her second diaper change this morning. When I was eating her belly, I looked into her mouth and can see that her canine teeth (both of them) are trying to move in. Poor baby! Tonight I will give her some Motrin and I hope that will help her sleep some. (I am secretly happy that she seems to be getting both at the same time rather than individually...)

She may be getting bottom teeth, too. It is so hard to get a good look with a baby that is tactile defensive about her mouth.

Baby in utero has been kicking up a storm. I'm not sure if he is more active than Margaret or if I just know what to "feel" for. I'll be closing in on 20 weeks soon. I can't believe it is going so fast.

No comments: