Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nothing New

The doctor's appointment was pretty uneventful. I go back on Friday for an ultrasound to get an approximate due date. The doctor agrees that I am probably around 8-10 weeks along. So I will know more then.

I was kind of annoyed with how nonchalant he was with the fact that I am pregnant again.... He acted like there is nothing they can to do to prevent my water breaking early again if that is what is going to happen. I happen to disagree. Strongly disagree. At least he is going to send me to Maternal Fetal Medicine. I am going to talk with the doctors there to get a better understanding of what can be done. They are, after all, the ones that told me that my water breaking was probably due to a cervical problem.

Again, I will update as I get more info on Friday.

On a different note, Ms. Margaret is being a little angel. Poor thing has had some constipation issues but still continues to be such a happy little baby. I told her that she is going to be a big sister. She didn't seem to have any feelings about it one way or the other.

I may have to change her diaper brand because the Pampers are scented. Scents not so good right now.

No comments: